Some Stats about Video for Web.
– 87% of online marketers use video content.
– Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
– The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
– One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
– Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
– 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
– Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
– Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
– Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
– 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
– Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
– Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to YouTube links.
– An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
– 14% of marketers used live videos in their social media marketing in 2016.
– 44% of SMB owners and marketers plan to put money behind video content on Facebook in 2017.
– Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
– Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
– Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22 percent.
Source: 2017 Video marketing statistics
Contact Hangarcatfilms to add video to your strategy today.